Here’s an article that was referred to me by one of our banks. The article is in Entreprenuer Magazine written by Jane Porter in Nov. 2011. http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/220689
Here are the 5 Signs
1. If a client seems indifferent.
2. If there is no hard deadline for a decision.
3. If you aren’t dealing with the decision maker.
4. If your price is too high.
5. If you’re asked for a proposal instead of a conversation.”
As with almost all selling situations, the key is asking questions that address these 5 issues. All too often as business people we are chasing people who are not really interested in our product instead of finding those people who are .